RE: Criminal victory for Haytham

Sounds good.  But for me, the week after Christmas is better.  Can you do it then?  This week is busy.  We can all do lunch or dinner.  I'd love to see you.  Rest this weekend.  I bet you need it after kicking such ass in trial.  One of these days, we gotta try a case together.  I'd be honored.

Love,
Cheryl

PS  If you mean a 10 hour bike ride as camaraderie, I may change my mind : )  I do like a group exercise class together.  I'd do that in heartbeat.  That would be a fun way to get together.

Cheryl A. Carpenter
Attorney at Law
25742 Schoolcraft Road
Redford, MI  48239