RE: [Alumni] Criminal victory for Haytham

Great work Haytham!

Jo-Hanna

-----Original Message-----
From: alumni-bounces@triallawyerscollege.com
[mailto:alumni-bounces@triallawyerscollege.com] On Behalf Of Cheryl A
Carpenter
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 5:59 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: alumni@triallawyerscollege.com
Subject: [Alumni] Criminal victory for Haytham

Haytham Faraj just got an acquittal on a sexual assault case with multiple
counts.  Haytham used the tlc methods like a true pro.  He had the
complaining witness come off the stand and put her testimony into action.
As we all know when you put something in action the truth comes out.  This
time the truth was that the complaining witness was lying.  So much so judge
threatened perjury after trial.

Proud of you Haytham.  These are the toughest cases.  Just one request
Please stay in michigan for next trial!

Cheryl

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse the brevity and any typos.