Re: Client transition

Neal,
Understood.Â
I don't have time to pop up my own firm this week, so I will be working under Eric or Tamara's firm while I wind these cases down. I'll have a solid answer on my planÂby Monday.Â
I'll leave my keys and credit card by next Friday. As for my phone, is there any chance you could release the number so I could keep it? I'll be happy to buy the phone from you. I don't think I have any other firm property.
There are attorneys fees coming to the firm from the governemntÂfor the Walls, Leeseburg, Creighton, and Chris Cannon cases. I'll leave a list of the due dates for these fees and check to see if any others are outstanding.Â
Yours,
Debra