[no subject]

A major company specializing in interim management is glad to announce its decision to fill the position of an assistant manager. If you are interested in the current proposition, feel free to apply for the job (provided you meet the following requirements).|Since the job is located in the United States, US citizenship/valid work visa is mandatory for all applicants. Please note that the job is not office-based, which means applicants must be able to work at home. The job is both part- and full-time.|In order to be eligible for the said vacancy applicants must have a personal computer with MS Office suite installed and activated, as well as have a continuous and unlimited access to the Internet. Fluent and correct speech/excellent writing skills are a must. Bear in mind that contenders must be prepared to withstand pressure and cope with large amounts of work. You are also not required to have any special education.|In order to inform us that the vacancy
 is interesting to you, please respond to this message by email robertoferelon@gmx.com within next 2 days.|If you get hired, your remuneration shall comprise the base salary and a commission that will be awarded on the basis of your monthly results. An assistant manager`s functions shall include such things as monitoring of the accounts payable, arrangement of timely transactions and placement of orders, regular reporting, and (basically) following the guidelines given by your superiors.|Our company has been successfully working in the field of interim management and performance enhancement solutions for five years providing assistance as well as quite a wide range of professional services to everyone who wants their business to soar and thrive. We improve the performance and development speed of our customers who want to work with their European partners by offering lawful tax shields that considerably reduce your taxation burden.|