RE: Rowe court-martial

Thank you. Will await for coordination.

Col Smith

-----Original Message-----
From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 18:29
To: Smith Col Andrew H
Subject: Re: Rowe court-martial

Thank you for your prompt response sir.
The allegations were made by Lt Klay. She alleged that she was raped by
threat on August 28 2010. The threat was that Capt Rowe would tell on
her being in bed with Cpl Quinn that morning. We were able to completely
discredit her at the article 32. The investigating officer found her to
be incredible and unbelievable. She lied several times under oath. The
command moved forward with the charges despite the Article 32 officer's
recommendation that the allegations are unsupported by the evidence. I
believe because of the attention she has brought to her case. Your
testimony would go to Capt Rowe's military character.