From: Chart House Restaurant - Alexandria Reservations <member_services@opentable.com>
Date: December 9, 2011 2:35:15 PM EST
To: Neal Puckett <napuckett@comcast.net>
Subject: Your Reservation Confirmation for Chart House Restaurant - Alexandria

Dear Neal,

Your OpenTable reservation is confirmed at Chart House Restaurant - Alexandria.

Thank you for choosing the Chart House Restaurant - Alexandria. Should your plans change please let us know. We look forward to making this a wonderful dining experience for you. Please inquire about our banquet facilities for special occasions, luncheons, corporate dinners & wedding receptions.

Not a Landry's Select Club member? Please visit Landry's Select Club for details on how you can earn points at participating Landry's Restaurant locations coast to coast.

RESERVATION DETAILS:
Neal Puckett
Chart House Restaurant - Alexandria
Sunday, December 11, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Party of 7

Confirmation Number: 2055568503
Be sure to check in with the maitre d' when you arrive. Upon dining, you will receive 100 OpenTable Points.
Please note Dining Reward conditions: http://www.opentable.com/info/diningrewards.aspx

NOTES ABOUT THIS RESERVATION:
At this time, we are unable to take window requests online, however, we would be happy to take your window request upon your arrival. Please note that upon arrival, you may encounter a short wait while we finalize the preparation of your table. In the event you are late for your reservation, please be aware that we will only hold your table for 15 minutes past your reservation time.

ORDER FLOWERS (service provided by Flowerpetal.com): Looking to enhance your experience by having flowers waiting at the restaurant? Order flowers for your dining occasion now at: http://www.opentable.com/flowers.aspx?re=9R1jDwQb8O8%253d&fn=Neal&ln=Puckett&ATT=flower&cmpid=flower_conf

BOOK A LIMO (service provided by Limos.com): Arrive in Style the easy way at affordable prices. Reserve your Limo now at: http://www.opentable.com/limo.aspx?re=9R1jDwQb8O8%253d&cmpid=limo_conf

ADDRESS:
Chart House Restaurant - Alexandria
One Cameron Street Alexandria, VA 22314
Cross Street: Union Street
(703) 684-5080

PLANNING A PARTY? With the new OpenTable Private Dining pages, you can see photos and descriptions of hundreds of restaurants and find the ideal spot for your event. Try it now! http://www.opentable.com/info/banquets.aspx?m=9

See menus, map & more

Invite your party

Update your reservation date, time or party size

Cancel your reservation

Thank you for using OpenTable.com.

Bon appétit!

OpenTable Member Services
www.OpenTable.com

** Got a question for OpenTable? Visit Support.OpenTable.com to get answers!