Re: Waleed Jaraysi-Corrected address and additional comments

In a message dated 12/4/2011 10:47:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, haytham@puckettfaraj.com writes:
Would you or Mr. Jaraysi provide me with the pleadings from the District and Appellate courts filed by both sides. It is important for me to understand the legal positions of the parties before I'm able to properly assess the legal standing of Mr. Jaraysi to bring an action, the type of action and his claim to any rights or laws that were violated.
Haytham,

I am forwarding your request to Mr. Jaraysi to obtain this information from his attorney who handled the case, Richard Capriola.  Since I am not a lawyer or a party to the case, I do not have access to this information.
Mr. Jaraysi should be able to respond to your request immediately.  Thanks.

James David