Re: Depositions

OK.  I can't do next week--I'll work on the week of the 19th.  Jeff

Haytham Faraj wrote:
Hi Jeff,
I need to find new dates for the final three depositions. I have a criminal matter that is docketed for trial 12-16 December. I am available the 8th and 9th or the week of the 19th except the 21st. Please advise.
Thank you,

Haytham Faraj Sent from my iPhone

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail correspondence is confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender of the delivery error
immediately, and then delete it from your system.  Do not read,
use, or copy this e-mail, or disclose it to others.  This e-mail
is not intended to waive the attorney-client privilege, or any
other privilege.  Thank you.