WHOPPER CASE!

... And this certainly looks good on my resume/CV ! ! !

Florida Attorney and Police Officers Acquitted of Federal Mortgage Fraud Charges
Prosecutors with the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida have dropped charges of mortgage fraud against Plantation, Florida, attorney Steven Stoll and police officer Dennis Guarancino, according to the Miami Herald. Stoll and Guarancino were charged in relation to a $16.5 million dollar loan fraud scheme by Guarancino's brother, Joseph Guarancino, also a police officer, which involved purchasing and flipping properties. However, their trial last month ended in a mistrial when the jury could not reach a verdict. The Government has stated that it will re-try Joseph Guarancino. Three other Plantation police offers and an FBI agent were acquitted by a jury in April.

Carolyn Martin
Military Criminal Defense &
Federal Contract Investigator
Ph: 760-445-0711  /  Fax: 760-730-3611

"I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. The something I ought to do, I can do. And by the grace of God, I will."

Confidential: This communication contains confidential and/or privileged information and is intended only for the person or entity named. Anyone other than the intended recipient, or the named recipient's employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the named recipient, is prohibited from reading, copying, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using the information contained in this communication.