FW: January Judicial Screening Board Announcement

Gentlemen,

Good morning.  I wanted to thank you again for helping me apply for the SEP Law Program previously.  As I mentioned to most of you, I was selected as an alternate.

LtCol Brasure is encouraging me to apply for the Judicial Screening board even though I'm still just a frocked Major as of October.  I PCS in June of next year.  If you are interested in helping me apply to one day become a military judge, I'd be very appreciative of a letter of a recommendation from any of you.

Thank you again for your past help and mentoring.

Very Respectfully,

Major Christian P. Hur, USMC
Executive Officer
3rd RTBN, RTR