RE: US v. Rowe - Defense Motion to Dismiss

Haytham,
  Talked for a few minutes with Jim before he got on the plane.  Was a good talk.  Briefly discussed members vs. judge alone and what his expectations were.

  Re: forum - he's up for whatever gives him the best odds.  I told him we'd discuss it in depth tomorrow.

V/r
~Russ

S. Russell Shinn
Captain, US Marine Corps

Officer-in-Charge
Defense Counsel Assistance Program
Marine Corps Defense Services Organization

703.614.0885 (w)
703.470.0671 (c)

"Marines Defending Marines"

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.  The information contained in or attached to this communication is confidential, legally privileged and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is transmitted.  Any other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Do not disseminate without the approval of the OIC, DCAP. This e-mail and all other electronic or voice communication from this address are for informational purposes only.  No such communication is intended by the sender or the agency to constitute either an electronic record, or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please permanently delete the original and any other copies or printouts of this e-mail, and notify me immediately at the above e-mail address or phone number.  To the extent the information contained in or attached to this communication contains Privacy Act information, that information is for OFFICIAL USE ONLY.