RE: US v. Rowe - Defene Motion to Dismiss

Good morning Sir,

Attached is the government response to the defense motion to dismiss for multiplicity/unreasonable multiplication of charges.

Two other matters to address:

1. Based on the defense's filing of a motion to compel production of witnesses yesterday, the government requests some latitude in filing its response by noon today.

2. So that all parties are aware, 2ndLt Mary Finnen, a student judge advocate on ADSW awaiting TBS, will be joining the government in prosecuting the case.  I will act as lead counsel in all respects, but she will be present for all sessions of court, including the Article 39a scheduled for this Friday.  Would it be possible to swear her in this Friday?

Very Respectfully,
Capt Peter C. Combe II
Trial Counsel
Office of the SJA, MCB Quantico