TimeLine

Sir,

Below is a timeline. This is confidential between attorney and client.

Nov 09- Klay passes out at ball, interaction with Maj Warrens wife.
Jan 10- my first interaction with Klay
March 10- Trip to west virginia
May 10- Trip to west virginia and Klay spends weekend at my house.
June 10- hotel in DC
July 31st 2010- hotel in dc texts me to ask to have 3some
Aug 6th 2010 -  klay hits corporal at bar across from barracks. this is tapes on a cell phone
Aug 28th 2010- alleged assault
Sept 2010- klay asks for letter of reference for her NJP. Has my wife over to her house. Gets NJP'd by Gen Flynn at end of month.
Oct -Nov 2010- continue to meet with klay. klay asks me to talk to suzanne brick bc she is scared suzanne will tell others about our relationship.
Nov 22nd 2010- Contact from Maj Barclay to verify Klay's allegations against others. She listed me as a reference to back up her stories.
Jan 2011 - last text from klay saying suzanne brick is getting fired
Jan 2011- klay calls me to tape conversation for ncis.
Feb 17th 2011 - Ms. Buckmon (NCIS) visits me in ft sill.
Feb 21st 2011 - LtCol Hudspeth contacts me as Klay has listed me as a reference even though I told Klay I would not back up her lies.

I will be in DC wednesday night and can meet anytime on thursday.

OMPF, awards etc...

Visit www.mol.usmc.mil

USERNAME: jmrowe
PASSWORD: HaythamFaraj!!11

This has all the info you need including OMPF