From: B Todd Jones Personal <jones.btodd@gmail.com>
Date: November 10, 2011 19:14:28 EST
To: Puckett Neal <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday, Marine!

Happy Birthday Colonel. Hoped I would hear from you after meeting your B-in-law today. You are correct about ATF HQ across the street  from JMD. We need to catch up. If you are back in the neighborhood please let me know and I will give you a walk around of HQ and we can have lunch.
Semper Fi
BT

Sent from my iPhone