RE: Indecent act motion

Haytham,
  After reading Owens' depo, the facts don't really mesh for filing this motion to dismiss.  I thought Owen was going to admit to having consensual oral sex w/ Klay.  But I guess Owens wasn't a participant, right?  From his testimony, he's saying that he never had any kind of sexual contact with Klay.

But on page 19, there is this:
===============
Q. Okay. I guess this is the logical follow-up, but did you do anything? Were you engaged in any kind of activity up
there?
A. I'm not going to answer that.
===============

Not sure what to make of that - what's the plan WRT Owens' testimony?  He seems friendly to us, but my gut says there's something out there that we don't want.  Just "spidey-sense," nothing tangible other than the quote above.

Re: the quote after the US v. Sims case, that's just my argument.  :)  It'd be awesome if Sims said that, but we're not that lucky.

S. Russell Shinn
Captain, US Marine Corps

Officer-in-Charge
Defense Counsel Assistance Program
Marine Corps Defense Services Organization

703.614.0885 (w)
703.470.0671 (c)

"Marines Defending Marines"

ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT.  The information contained in or attached to this communication is confidential, legally privileged and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is transmitted.  Any other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Do not disseminate without the approval of the OIC, DCAP. This e-mail and all other electronic or voice communication from this address are for informational purposes only.  No such communication is intended by the sender or the agency to constitute either an electronic record, or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please permanently delete the original and any other copies or printouts of this e-mail, and notify me immediately at the above e-mail address or phone number.  To the extent the information contained in or attached to this communication contains Privacy Act information, that information is for OFFICIAL USE ONLY.