From: Mcconnell Major Matthew N
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 12:27
To: Shinn Capt Scott R
Subject: Capt Rowe Documents 1

Russ,

Attached are more documents for Capt Rowe.  These are the misc. documents I have in my electronic file.  The will be the first of several e-mails.  Thanks.

s/f
Maj M

Major Matthew N. McConnell, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel, MCB Quantico
Defense Services Organization, Eastern Region
Marine Corps Base, Quantico
3250 Catlin Avenue
Quantico, VA 22134
Front Desk: 703.784.4615