From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:25
To: Shinn Capt Scott R
Cc: Mcconnell Major Matthew N
Subject: Re: Capt Rowe Documents 1

Russ,
Please forward me the emails Jim sent yesterday. There are missing pages in the 32 Transcript and from phone transcript. Please ask Matt McConnell for them. I only have hard copies and I'm away from my office this week. I would like to meet with you on Thursday of next week before the 39a on the 18th. Let's plan to do it in my office on the 17th. Jim I would like you to be there also. I will have trial exhibits ready for review. Our motions have to be in today. See if you can put together the multiplicity motion. Remember the judge k ones the law. A short motion is sufficient. Please don't spend too much time on it.

Happy Birthday men!

Semper Fi