Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Nov 8, 2011, at 11:08 AM, Eric Montalvo wrote:

I would still like to have access to the e-mail because there is information I need for a number of clients…I didn’t make that clear.

As far as Dias I want to review the e-mail traffic so that I can recall what was happening and give you the best answer.  I do not believe an actual 138 complaint was submitted but I did spend a good bit on the phone working the case.

From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 11:02 AM
To: Eric Montalvo
Cc: Trujillo Bethany
Subject: Re: Dias

Eric,
That was the first place I checked.  No joy.  Very little email traffic on the case.  No substantive content at all.  Was just wondering if you recall submitting an Art 138 complaint, or anything beyond writing a letter to the governor on his behalf.  I'm going to talk with him today and see what he recalls.  The issue is whether he is due a refund (for us not doing the work) or whether we did the work and therefore are entitled to the entire flat fee.
Can you ask Nick if he remembers?
Neal