Re: Vet Biz matter

We discovered the below link and notice. I wanted to ring it to your
attention to see if this could have been the source of your denial.  It
appears that their system has a glitch and has dropped companies that should
not have been dropped. The letter you received makes specific references to
your petition and certain evidence that you sent in support, meaning that a
person reviewed it.  Nonetheless, this could explain why you were removed
from the date base in the first place.

http://www.vetbiz.gov/nflash/3Oct11.htm

In preparing to respond to their letter, we've identified the following
documents/ evidence that will be necessary to provide to the VA to ensure
you are relisted.  Would you please scan and email or fax the me the
following documents.

1.       Completed VA Form 0877 Verification Application and any cover
letter and attachments you submitted it with it.

2.       Your 2007, 2008 and 2009 Tax Returns.  These may be attached to #1
already.

3.       Your most recent resume.  This may also have been attached to #1.

4.       Copies of any prior exchange of correspondence with CVE concerning
this application, if not already attached as #1 above.

5.       Organizational documents for CSSS.net and for FOF&N, LLC that will
indicate who the officers, CEO, chair of the board of directors,
stockholders, etc are.

6.       Payroll or timesheet records for both companies for the last two
years.  For CSSS.net, we need these to demonstrate the level of your
involvement and control of the company and that you are the highest paid.
For FOF&N, we would need these to show that you has little or no involvement
with that company (if that is the case.)

7.       A written explanation as to why you do not appear on the payroll
records for CSSS.net for 2009

8.       A written explanation as to what your role is in FOF&N if it is as
anything other than majority owner.

I can help you prepare statements or affidavits is you so desire.

I hope you're having a good weekend.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

835 Mason Street

Suite 150-A

Dearborn, MI 48124

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

 <http://www.puckettfaraj.com/> www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.
You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making
any copy or distribution.