Release Letter

Good evening, Jim.

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday.  Attached is the conflict free counseling sheet that I mentioned in the previous e-mail.  LtCol Jasper will be calling you to discuss it.  He will explain everything to you, but ultimately, after you speak to LtCol Jasper, all you have to do is sign it, scan it, and return it to me, LtCol Jasper, and Mr. Faraj by Monday morning so we can give it to the Judge and so LtCol Jasper can give you another lawyer.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks Jim.

s/f
Maj McConnell