From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 17:00
To: Combe Capt Peter C
Cc: Mcconnell Major Matthew N; Hoover Maj Christopher M
Subject: Re: Defense Witness Request

Capt Combe,
Please destroy the witness request you got. That was mistakenly forwarded to you. As it has Capt Rowe's impressions, it is a privileged document. I, therefore, request that you ignore what you have read and delete or destroy all copies.

I also request a time for a conference of counsel tomorrow.

Vr,