[no subject]

Is there a chance this gets thrown out bc the government tried to screw me with mcconnel and can we get the kid who is moving over to the prosecution from the defense?

From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 16:47:47 -0400
To: jroweusmc@yahoo.com<jroweusmc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Jeremy owens

He's already listed by the Government.

On Nov 3, 2011, at 4:40 PM, jroweusmc@yahoo.com wrote:

Should we put owens as a witness for us

From: Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:18:11 -0400
To: jim rowe<jroweusmc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rowe

WHAT??? Klay went to see McConnell?

On Nov 3, 2011, at 12:00 PM, jim rowe <jroweusmc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sir,

Most of these need to be contacted on thr global which I don't have access to. Also would like to call LtGen Flynn's SJA who was at Klay's NJP and extracted all kinds of info as well as call the corporal she punched and get the video, but don't know the name. Maj Mcconnell may be able to do this bc Klay came to his office for legal defense.