RE: REMINDER: Criminal Jurisprudence & Practice Committee Meeting: November 3, 2 to 4 PM

Thank you for letting us know.

Carrie A. Sharlow
Administrative Assistant, Governmental Relations

State Bar of Michigan
Michael Franck Building
306 Townsend Street
Lansing, MI  48933
P: 517-346-6317
F: 517-482-6248

>>> Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> 11/3/2011 10:04 AM >>>

Carrie,

I will not be able to attend today.  I have a motion hearing in the case of Saad v. Dearborn Heights in the Eastern District of Michigan.  I thought I was on the morning docket.  It turned out that I am on the afternoon docket, at 2:00 p.m.  My sincere apologies to you and the members of the committee.

Best,

Haytham Faraj