Mr. Soueid

Dear Mr. Faraj:

I called and left a message for you on Tuesday, but I have not yet heard back from you.  I was calling to answer the question you posed to me in our conversation last week, i.e., “What can we do to clear things up?”  At that time, you informed me that you were going to file a document with the court that would correct the official record and you were going to send a copy of that document to me.   I have not yet received that either.

You may not be aware of the extent of the negative media coverage that your incorrect courtroom “proffer” two weeks ago caused Congressman Kucinich.  I have attached an example.

Feel free to call me today (any time before 4pm) if you would like to discuss this matter further.

Sincerely,

Howard Schulman

Senior Counsel

Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich