Potential legal representation

I am Richard Otiz,  I entered into a contract with one Mr. Warren Roberts to supply me with Car carrier trucks, and as I write the Trucks purchased are yet to be delivered as agreed and its been over 12 months. I have made the payment for them in full and he is yet to fulfill his obligations as agreed, and I need the contract enforced. I have the contract papers/invoice to be provided on your request. Kindly get back
to be to let me know if you can be of assistance.