Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On Nov 1, 2011, at 2:40 PM, Haytham Faraj wrote:

Is there any way we can get Mariam's email back? I know you said five days.
I'm going to have her setup this account for now and hopefully go back to
the old one.

-----Original Message-----
From: neal@puckettfaraj.com [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 1:09 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Welcome to N/A

Partner,
Mark sure Mariam gets this info for logging in and establishing new
email account in Outlook or whatever mail program she uses.
My apologies for accidentally deleting her old account.

Hi Mariam,

You have a new account at N/A.

Your username is mariamc and your temporary password is *JQ3nUh7.
Your new email address is mariamc@puckettfaraj.com

You can sign in to N/A services at:

http://www.google.com/a/puckettfaraj.com