Dear Haytham,

I am considering my options for the future and I was curious as to the possibility of those that were presented on the last day we saw each other. I am interested in switching to airforce and pursuing an officer career down that path. However my parents, and even myself are considering the option to walk away from the SMP. I'm not really sure if this is actually a valid option. My understanding was I couldn't walk away. Could you please let me know where you found out that information?

Thanks Again

Andrew

PS Also Marycor sent me the final review for my hearing, which appears to be a checklist with some statements.