Fwd: OPPTY TO JOIN SUIT AS PLAINTIFF - AGAINST VA IN RE FSS

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Veterans and Supporters,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

It was approved by unanimous consent by the the Board of Directors SDVOSB Network, Inc. to retain Timothy H. Power of Power Law Offices, Sonoma, CA to pursue the filing of an injunction against Department of Veterans Affairs enjoining them from using the Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) against SDVOSB.

The SDVOSB Network is inviting other Veteran Organizations and Veteran business owners who wants to add their names to the lawsuit and be listed as a plaintiff to contact them in regards to this effort.

For further information please contact Valerie Lewis, President SDVOSB Network at bklynmarinegirl@yahoo.com or (925) 202-4286 or Timothy H. Power at thpower65@gmail.com or by contacting him at (925) 323-7062 to add your name to the list.

--- End Message ---