Something you might like: This relates to my teaching work at IIT.

Dear Friends, Colleagues, and Bellevue University Staff,

Many of you know that I teach at the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT).

Thought you might enjoy the picture and brief story at this link:

http://blogs.iit.edu/itm_loopback/

This is me from the Data Center Architecture and Design Course from Spring 2011 at IIT

http://www.billslater.com/gallery/WFS_at_IIT_2011_0426_.jpg

Enjoy your weekend.

Best regards,

Bill

William Favre Slater, III

MBA, M.S., PMP, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, ISO 27002, ISO 20000, ITIL v3, Cloud Computing Foundation

Project Manager / Program Manager

slater@billslater.com

williamslater@gmail.com

http://billslater.com/career