From: Puckett Neal <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: October 26, 2011 12:14:20 PM EDT
Cc: Gina Cavallaro <gcavallaro@atpco.com>
Subject: Air Force story

Mr. Larter,
I got your contact information from my friend, Gina Cavallaro.  She and I met during my representation of then LTC (now FL Congressman) Allen West.  I continue to represent Marine SSgt Frank Wuterich in the Haditha matter, and successfully defended Navy SEAL Matthew McCabe at his prosecution on allegations of detainee abuse in Norfolk last year.  I recently completed a unique Air Force trial that has potentially far reaching implications for the Dexedrine (Go Pill) program in the Air Force.  At least that's how Air Force prosecutors tried to characterize it.  My client is an Air Force 1stLt and B-1 Bomber pilot at Dyess AFB.  It is a fascinating story involving Jack Bauer, the CIA, counter-terrorism, car-jacking, drunk driving, extreme sleep-deprivation, go pills, absence of leadership, a woman named Wendy No Moccasin and the Air Force's attempt to appeal my client's full acquittal by reason of temporary insanity (lay terminology) to the Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals.  As an aside, acquittals are not appealable in the American system of criminal justice, which includes the military justice system.
If you'd like to discuss it with me, my number is below.  I'm offering you first shot at this before taking it to wider media coverage.  If this doesn't interest you, or you are not the person who covers military legal issues for AF Times, please feel free to forward the invitation to the appropriate journalist.  Also please feel free to contact Gina to check my bona fides, or peruse my website, listed below.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Neal
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.