From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:11 PM
To: Fitzpatrick, Dennis (USAVAE)
Cc: Van Grack, Brandon (NSD)
Subject: RE: Soueid

Dennis,

I am available tomorrow at 10 or today at 4.  I assume you prefer 10 am tomorrow based on the sequence of your emails.  I’ll schedule that time in my calendar unless you tell me otherwise.  Your email last week referred to some property that the Government wished to return.  Would you please advise on how the family can retrieve it.  Also Mrs. Soueid asked if she could have the cards from Mr. Soueid’s wallet.  Is that something that you can return?

I’ll contact Ms. Peterson today.

Thanks

Haytham