Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
Senior Partner

On Oct 25, 2011, at 12:12, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

Hey partner,

There will be some classified evidence in this case.  We will need to reengage our clearances.  Mara Peterson is responsible for assisting us with that.  Her information is below.

From: Fitzpatrick, Dennis (USAVAE) [mailto:Dennis.Fitzpatrick@usdoj.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 10:22 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Cc: Van Grack, Brandon (NSD) (JMD)
Subject: Soueid

Haytham,

        Are you available for a call tomorrow morning at 10:00 am (et) with us?  If that time is not available, please suggest another time tomorrow.  Weâ??ll be in my office, or we can call you if you prefer.

        Also, here is the contact information for the classified information security officer assigned to this case.  If she hasnâ??t contacted you yet, I suggest contacting her:

Mara Peterson

(202) 305-8716

Dennis Fitzpatrick

(703) 299-3954.