[no subject]

Dear Hytham

here is my new phone nb; 313 287 2179

im not giving mark the kids tom. he showed no interest in paying for the trip. i requested that of him.(70.00)  im not paying for his entertainment.
also i called friends of the court regarding chikld support. they told me that they requested mark to pay the child support for sept month that he didnt pay ( which $350 only).
he told them that he will pay it in installment $50.00 a month. the court agreed.
friends of the court wouldnt give me his employers  information. i have to file a motion for that and the referee will decide and subpoena the information again and that will
take another 6 weeks. and mark will find a way to delay the child support again.

i can't find a job  with my criminal record, i can't volunteer at the school anymore because of Marks phone call to them earlier this week, i can't even go to my sons
school trips, my drivers license is suspended, i have a shut off notice on my gas bill , i have to cancel his tutoring for this week  and there is nothing anybody can
do with this son of a bitch.wednesday instead of showing up at 4 at my house he showed up outside the school at 3:40 ...  he texted me few days ago and plain and simple he
said : either child support or control which one? im running out of options here.i did everything he asked for and its not enough .

i don't want him here tom. he needs a court order to see the kids and a schedule please tell his lawyer that. i don't need the police showing up here looking for me. im not
going  anywhere . u have my phone nb. we are not going to be home tomorrow.nor sunday. i don't want him at my house please.

thank you,