From: "Heather Fields" <Heather@unitedpatriots.org>
Date: October 21, 2011 16:11:52 EDT
To: "'Puckett Neal'" <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Subject: Frank Wuterich

Neal,

Iâ??ve just placed the monthly disbursement for Frankâ??s case in the mail to you.  I was supposed to put an explanatory note in the letter, which I neglected to do.  Please allow me to remedy that now.

The Board of Directors elected to make a disbursement in the amount of $30,000 this month for Frankâ??s case and the expenses that your firm will incur as a result of his defense in December.  We had an exceptionally good month for donations and have passed the excess funds along to your firm.  This is not something that we will be able to do on a regular basis, however based on your monthly report, the Board of Directors thought that our additional funds would best be used in Frankâ??s defense in an effort to help your firm sustain itâ??s efforts.

We thank you very much for the time, dedication,  and expertise that you and the team at Puckett Faraj provide to our Warriors!  Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.  I apologize for not including this information in the letter that accompanies the check.

In Patriotism,

Heather Ellis

Executive Director

United American Patriots