Re: from Dad -emails that I told you I would send

Haytham,

Don't worry about it. I have no problem with the nickname Andy. I have never really been called Andy, but it doesn't bother me in the least. My parents however do not call me Andy. I think my mom doesn't like the name. My dad arrived in Santa Barbara around noon today and has been helping me go through this statement. I am going to revise it right now. I'll send it to you as soon as I finish it.

Respectfully,

Andrew