Unit Performance Read Asap

Dear CPT Lipscomb,

I have recently been informed by my ROTC department at Santa Barbara that the Unit (specifically 649th) felt my performance was sub-par. I however have not been informed by anyone in the unit that this was the case. If this is indeed the case I do apologize, and would like you to help me understand what specifically needs to be improved. I feel my performance at the 649th MP has been rather good. Given that our job description has us (cadets) following officers around and learning from them, I feel I have learned a good amount. Last drill the cadets showed their knowledge by allowing us to run specific parts of the range. I was personally responsible for recording all M4 score cards and score sheets. I was also responsible for calling range control with updates hourly. We were responsible with ammo count and distribution. All of these tasks seem above and beyond the job description following officers. I would like to know what specifically was said on my behalf to the rotc department that would of beenÂinterpretedÂnegatively, and if there is a deficiency, how to fix it. However if such a statement was a mistake please let me know by email/ inÂwritingÂthat no such comments were made and how you really feel about my performance as a cadet at the 649th MP Co.Â

Respectfully,

CDT Corbett
Phone # 310-970-2477