List of Witnesses

Military Witnesses

These two were my mentors during rotc and will know me well and say good things about me. Both are now second lieutenants in the army
Frank Ayala - 760 -702-7829
David Clouse -Â(530) 391-3833

ROTC Cadets

Cadet Wu I've been friends with awhile. I've helped her on numerous things, mostly land nav though. Shes very nice and innocent. She provided a statement already.
Rachel Wu - rachelwu@umail.ucsb.edu

Said he would provide a statement. He is a cdt at cal poly. He knows LTC Krivda personally. He is also in my unit.Â
Cameron Everhart - 714-402-8689

Has been my friend since the beginning. He worked under me when I did an internship that required me to hire employees and then manage them.
Mitchell Brown - 661.219.3411

Might not want to give us a statement because he fears disnerollment. He also is a cadet, but was a Lieutenant for a little while. Apparently he needs one more class that he didnt know about and is a cadet again.
Dean Desmet - 925 -595-3388

Friends

Friend since highschool did lots of plays with him

Sean Lask - 310 5031058

Chris Benham - I'll get his number. This is my roommate that worked with me in a internship a couple years ago.Â

I also plan to include my Unit Commander and a plt leader in the unit. I need to ask them first about something though before I make this request. I'll see if I can find anymore and send them to you.Â