Soueid case

Mr. Faraj –

I am one of the other duty SAUSAs this week.  We are checking on whether your client has his Rule 5 today.  It is not currently on the judge’s 2pm docket, but if he was arrested today it is likely that it will be added last minute.  The duty judge today who would be hearing the Rule 5 is Judge Buchanan on the 5th floor.

I am leaving the office early b/c I have to take my daughter to the doctor, but if he shows up on the docket Liz will get back to you – otherwise I would just come here in case.

I hope you and Mr. Puckett are doing well.

Very Respectfully,

Kate Doyle Feingold
Captain, U.S. Marine Corps
Special Assistant U.S. Attorney