Re: FW: October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month!

Why would I want to promote Bellevue University’s Cybersecurity programs??

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 10:42 AM, William F. Slater, III <slater@billslater.com> wrote:

Professor Christiansen, Professor Sparks, and Professor Woerner,

As an M.S. student in Cybersecurity at Bellevue University, I am happy to inform you that October is now National Cybersecurity Awareness Month.  Please share with your friends, kids, grandkids, co-workers, neighbors, Facebook Friends, etc.

http://www.staysafeonline.org/

Also see contest and information below from Astaro.

By the way, it’s early in October… you should use this important information to promote Bellevue University’s Cybersecurity programs, graduate and undergraduate.

Best regards,

Bill

William Favre Slater, III

MBA, M.S., PMP, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, ISO 27002, ISO 20000, ITIL v3, Cloud Computing Foundation

Project Manager / Program Manager

slater@billslater.com

williamslater@gmail.com

http://billslater.com/career