dr. joyce

hi Hytham

dr. joyce called me today to schedule an apointemnt with me. I ll be seeing her wednsday afternoon.
as my understanding if i did not hire her as my therapist legally she cannot give her opinion about me cz i am not her patient.
i hired her strictly for the kids. i do not want to spend another few months and find out later that her testimony is gonna hurt me on the stand.
if she has the right to discuss my mental state on the stand im toast . im not gonna take that chance. can we have her sign something??

 I do offer a healthy loving and a safe environment for my kids thats all she needs to know.

she briefly mentioned her phone conversation with you and she thinks highly of you.
I need you to tell me  HOW TO HANDLE HER ON WEDNSDAY. and what are the risks of hiring her.

thk you