New Case Assignment

Hello Again ...

I have no idea what you want to do about the Aoun case -- if you want to
wait until Mr. Aoun requests new counsel or what ...

However, you are up for rotation for a new CJA case right now ... but if
you wish to wait, I will move right along.

It is an aiding & abetting case- -transportation of stolen goods --
allegedly transporting stolen motor vehicles across the border into Canada.
The defendant is in custody.  Detention hearing scheduled for tomorrow,
Tuesday, October 4, at 1:00 p.m.

Please advise if you want this case.

Carol J. McGuire, Administrative Officer
Federal Defender Office
Legal Aid & Defender Association, Inc.
613 Abbott Street, 5th Floor
Detroit, Michigan 48226