Yours
Issam

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2011, at 4:26 PM, Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> wrote:

I just filed the motion. I will let you know what happens as soon as I find out.

From: Sam Hamama [mailto:hamama_sam@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 2:18 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Re: medical Record

My Co . Had a short police report for ins. Purposes . I will let them faxed to tomorrow morning , cause I w'll be at work early Monday morning .

Yesterday was very sad to Amira and me when she knew I am going on the 29th. I checked fort worth on line the only issue is far from home needs airline ticket , car rental and hotel .

As you may know SD is close to home  , long beach will be good to.

Thanks

Issam

Sent from my iPhone