Birthday Phone Call from Obama to my Mama

Friends and Family,

President Obama will make a phone call to my Mom if I win this fundraising contest.

I know that some of you don't agree with the President and would prefer to have a Republican in office, but consider the following:

She will be able to personally ask him to look into my case for an Executive Pardon, which is basically one of the few things left for me.

Under the Official Rules each person may donate up to 10 times. The minimum donation is $3. If you can donate and get 3 others to donate $30 ($3 (10) times--I know it takes a little effort to fill the form out 10 times), that would be 40 donations each. Multiple small donations are better than one big one for this contest.

Right now I have 11 donations, which puts me at 11th in the Nation. The top person has 142 donations. I imagine that 250 donations will put me at the top. The contest ends on September 30th at 9pm PDT (Midnight EDT).

As you can see, this is a small step, that can make a big impact.

More than to help me out, I think it would be incredible for my mom to receive a phone call from the President within 2 weeks of her 70th Birthday (September 27th). She has been a political activist her entire life to make changes in Education and Social Reform and this would give her an opportunity to speak to the President of the United States about what she thinks is important for Nation. It would be the best birthday present in the world for her!

Please take the time to make the 10 donations for a total of $30, ask your spouse or significant other to do the same and please ask your friends to help out.

All you have to do is click on the link and fill out the form each time: https://donate.barackobama.com/page/outreach/view/2012/WackWack

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Doug