Re: Attorney Referred by Andy Huff

Mr. Puckett and Mr. Faraj:

Let me just add a few details to my resume:  In my last position, our firm represented employees of the local school systems in cases challenging employment termination.  The cases involved allegations such as child abuse of students, and misuse of county property. Prior to this employment, I had not dealt with these types of issues, but was able to quickly become competent at navigating the applicable state and local regulations and case law.  With my ERISA background and my years of experience in a variety of areas of law, I believe that I have the basic research, writing and client service skills to become an effective member of your team.

Thank you for your consideration.  I would love to meet up with you the next time I am in Old Town. Might you be available some time next week (other than Tuesday)?

Mary Jo Provenzano
Mobile:  757-570-7737