RE: Pretrial for Ali Turfe

Haytham,

Iâve been searching for a stip and order but couldnât find the right one. ÂIs it just the heading and a reason??

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 9:56 AM
To: mariam
Subject: Re: Pretrial for Ali Turfe

Please call Sue at judge Wygonicks office. Make sure you have the case number for Turfe and tell her that I'm not available on the 29 or 30. I'm available on the 28th and Oct 3rd and Oct 6 and oct 7th. She's going to ask you to fax her a stip and order. You can find examples on ICLE under the civil procedure section. Once you have it done email it to me so I can review it.