Re: LIBC Mixer Email blast content for 9/21/11

Title: Re: LIBC Mixer Email blast content for 9/21/11
Hello everyone
Please send the invitation to the LIBC to all of your contacts. Please send it now if you can
Please note the tickets to Lebanon are from  Europe – Lebanon- Europe  and not from USA.

Thank and will see you Thursday.

Ned Fawaz