Re: Accident

I will get  both reports tomorrow .
Spoke with pretrial services today while I was in Hospital about how to surrounded to the marshal office . She told me she could walk me down to thier office .
One thing though I want to know if I could have my personnel items with me when I report to the marshal's office & the prison .
I do have both numbers to call them .

Thanks
Issam

Sent from my iPhone