Ordered to quantico

Gentlemen,

I have been informed of orders to quantico by my xo maj richard royce. I will be there tomorrow. Unfortunately we could not get this cleared up in time for me not to waste a trip as I see his point in the fact that he is being told to have me some where and that is all he knows. Needless to say I am extremely dissappointed on the way this is being handled. I now have no confidence in anything other than the fact that nobody really gives a damn and people are playing games with my life. I am now wanting to punch back. I feel as I am being short noticed and wronged here and that they are jerking you both around as well with short time lines and an unorganized, uninformed hierarchy that wants to see me hang for something I did not do just to get klay to shut up. What do I need to do to draw attention do this without screwing you two? Right now I am pretty sure this will keep getting worse unless I take back some control of my situation.

Jim rowe