Coordinating instructions

Gentlemen I have a few questions

1-who will be representing me at the deposition?
2-when and where do I need to be if in fact I must come. My flight is scheduled for to arrive tomorrow morning and depart 1750 on thursday. Is that a good timeline?
3-what if anything is our role and what are we looking to get out of this deposition?

Maj McConnell sir, I am not getting your emails please ensure you have this yahoo address as I do not have access to my global account or call me at 580-919-0495

R/S
Jim Rowe