FW: Exclusive: 50% off Select Products and FREE Shipping

Title: FREE SHIPPING. Every Order.

This may be something we want to look into.

Bethany N. Trujillo
Office Manager/Legal Secretary

1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

bethany@puckettfaraj.com
(703) 706-9566  Phone
(202) 318-7652  Fax

DC
× CA × MI × VA
www.PuckettFaraj.com

twitter.com/puckettfaraj

Practice is limited to matters and proceedings before special courts - federal courts - agencies. Confidentiality / Privilege Notice: This transmission, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s). This transmission may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The use or disclosure of the information contained in this transmission for any purpose other than that intended by its transmittal is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission, please immediately destroy all copies received and notify the sender.

50% Off Holiday Cards
To view this email as a webpage click here.

Address Labels    Business Cards     Banners   Postcards     Wedding     More...

800-877-5147 â info@123print.com

123Print

â 50% Off Holiday Cards
â 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Free Shipping

Shop Early and Save Big! 50% Off all Holiday Cards!

Save 50% On All Holiday Cards! 50% Off Plus Free Shipping.

â Show customer appreciation with a holiday
card that has a discount or coupon.

â Upload your business logo or employee
pictures to any holiday card design â for FREE!

â Premium, standard or flat style holiday cards.
Which is right for your business?

â Get matching address labels, genuine 3M
Post-it Notes, postcards and letterhead for
a complete ensemble!

Order Now

Reviews

"Excellent company. Wonderful looking cards; easy use templates; good prices; live chat, arrived when they said it would."

Tell us what YOU think on
Connect with 123Print

Preferences

Please let us know what you are interested in so we can send you all the good things we have to offer.

Tell Us

Bookmark and Share
To view all images and links, add info@123print.com to your address book.

This email was sent to eric@puckettfaraj.com by 123Print-US

7430 New Technology Way | Frederick | MD | 21703

Forward to a friend | Manage Preferences | Unsubscribe